Hi Everyone, Time for another Design Challenge!
is hoping for some good advice on how she can achieve a softer, casual,
updated look for her Great Room.
She has great elements that are a little masculine and rustic,
and needs our help to bring in a little chic.
Take a look, and think about her ideas.
Lets' see what we can suggest!
In Charlotte's Own Words
1. Being on a budget, I need to handle this re-do in stages.
2. I love all things white due to the inspiration of decorating blogs such as "White Ironstone Cottage", "My Romantic Home", "Common Ground", "Faded Charm" and many others.
3. I love country French and that casual elegance of some lovely flowers in an old bucket.
4. Casual but elegant. Not fussy.
5. I need HELP arranging items on my mantle and built in book case. I have never figured out what to do to make it pretty and not so cluttered looking.
6. My sofa is reddish brown leather. Is there a way to accessorize to brighten it ?
7. Thanks to you all for your help!
This is Charlotte's Entry.
Don't you love the lighter brighter wall color,
and that great blue console table?
I can see where this lighter color could be incorporated in to the rest of the Great Room.
Thanks so much for all your great design advice and ideas,
I know the recipients really appreciate you all taking the time to weigh in!
OK, let's share our thoughts and help Charlotte get started!
And a special "Thankyou" gift will be going out to
for spreading the word about Design Challenge!